The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream. Tommy Hilfiger
Finding your passion, our Summertime Special!
We are now offering a 1/2 Hour Discovery Flight Package for $105.00.
Our Discovery Flight Package includes a 1/2 hour flight in one of our aircraft, 1/2 ground school, a first flight certificate, a beginner’s logbook, and a 6 month subscription to an aviation magazine.
This is a hand’s on flight experience. Our certificated FAA Flight Instructor will teach you some basic principles about flight prior to departing on your first flight in the aircraft. You will get a chance to learn about starting the aircraft, taxing the aircraft to the runway of departure, the departing procedures, and a chance to manage the controls of the aircraft, all under the control of one of our Flight Instructors.
Purchase a 1/2 Hour $105.00 Discovery Flight Package today!
- Our 1/2 Hour Discovery Flight Package expires one year from the date of purchase.
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport for your flight.
- The maximum weight for this experience is 250 pounds.
- This experience is weather dependent.
- One person per plane.
- After purchasing your 1/2 Hour Discovery Flight Package, we will email your a “1/2 Hour Discovery Flight Numbered Certificate”, so please add your email address to your checkout form. This may take 3-7 business days.
- Your Discovery Flight “Certificate Number” is to be provided to Freeflight Aviation upon making your reservation.
- To schedule your experience we recommend at least 7 days notification.
- Please remember to bring your “Discovery Flight Certificate” with you on the day of your flight.
- Certificates are non-refundable.
Diamond DA40 Update
We have just changed out the MT Composite three bladed propeller with a Hartzell two bladed aluminum propeller.
We notice the landings are now different since the Aluminum propeller is heavier. There is a new weight and balance for this aircraft. All flight school members are now required to get a new “checkout” in the aircraft due to these changes.