My soul is in the sky.— William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act V. Scene I.
Several Freelflight Aviation just attended the Greatest Airshow in the US, EAA Oshkosh AirVenture!
And yes, we still can’t get enough AIRSHOWS!.
The B29’s at Oshkosh.
We have created a MEETUP for our Flight School Members to join together at the upcoming Atlantic City Airshow – Thunder over the Boardwalk on Aug 23th. Will you be attending? If so, please post some of your photos on our FACEBOOK Page.
Aug 19-20: Festival of Flight Air & Car Show, New Garden PA
Aug 23: Thunder over the Boardwalk, Atlantic City NJ:
Aug 26-27: Lancaster Airport Community Days, Lancaster, PA
Sept 30- Oct: Flying W Airshow (our home airport)
Click the blue for more airshows.
Rusty Pilot Class, Aug. 12 – Flying W Airport
Freeflight Aviation would like to thank Yasmina Platt and AOPA for their support during the Rusty Pilot Seminar and moving these Rusty Pilots forward toward flight again.
If you did not get a chance to attend our Rusty Pilot Seminar, there may be others in your area. Please visit the AOPA Rusty Pilot Seminar for more information.
Photographs from Yasmina Platt
Private Pilot Ground School
Our upcoming Private Pilot Training Course will be held on Tuesday evenings, starting at 6 PM on September 12, 2017.
This class will be presented by our Flight Instructor Shannon Wea.
To download a flyer, please click HERE.
To download a ground school registration form, please click HERE.
- This course covers all aeronautical knowledge items required for Private Pilot certification.
- At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (There is no limit to the number of times you may take the sample test).
- Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher.
- Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
- To enroll or request additional information, contact the instructor Freeflight Aviation at 609-265-0399 or Shannon Wea at 609-532-3013.
- Please provide Proof of Citizenship (current passport or birth certificate with raised seal) to Freeflight Aviation prior to attending classes.
- Training Text Books for class: FAA’s Pilot Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge and the Private Pilot FAA Test Questions – (Gliem Preferred or ASA Brand)
- Location: Freeflight Aviation, Flying W Airport, 60 Fostertown Rd, Medford, NJ 08055Price: $270 for the complete course or $30 per session(Textbooks and pilot supplies sold separately)
Learn more about our Discovery Flights and Gift Certificates that can be purchased online.
There is still time to enjoy the summer and upcoming fall season.
Click HERE to learn more.