Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. Aristotle
PRIVATE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
PRIMARY TRAINING AND REFRESHER COURSE
We Invite: Primary, Potential Students, Certificated Private Pilots and Rusty Pilots
Starting Date: Tuesday February 6, 2018 for 10 weeks
Starting Time: 6 PM-10 PM
Location: Freeflight Aviation, Flying W Airport, 60 Fostertown Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Price: $270 for the complete course or $30 per session
(Textbooks and pilot supplies sold separately and available will be at Freeflight Aviation)
Instructor: Shannon Wea
- This course covers all aeronautical knowledge items required for Private Pilot certification.
- At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (There is no limit to the number of times you may take the sample test).
- Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher.
- Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
- To enroll or request additional information, contact the instructor Freeflight Aviation at 609-265-0399 or Shannon Wea at 609-532-3013.
- Please provide Proof of Citizenship (current passport or birth certificate with raised seal) to Freeflight Aviation prior to attending classes.
- Training TextBooks for class: FAA’s Pilot Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge and the Private Pilot FAA Test Questions – (Gliem Preferred or ASA Brand)
- This course can be purchased online through this website HERE.