- Classic Low-Wing Design
- 200 Horsepower Lycoming Engine
- Constant Speed Propeller
- Retractable Gear
- 4 seat
- IFR Certified
- Auto Pilot
Members Hourly Price – $154.00
Members Specials: – $144.00 per hour for a 10 hour block
Note: The State of NJ 6.625% sale tax in not included in these prices.
Online Links – A Checklist
Primary Flight Instructor for our Piper Arrow and Commercial Instruction: Don Eck
Other Approved Instructors: Steve Wemple, Tony Scott, Gene Wentzel, Robert McCabe
Aircraft Owners Requests:
- 10 Hours Required – If no retractable time
- Retractable Flight Time Experience – To be Determined by the Flight Instructor after reviewing logbooks, and your ability to fly the aircraft.
- 200 Hours PIC (instructor evalution with aircraft owners permission may accept less time)
- 30 Day Currency in Retractable Aircraft to fly after checkout in aircraft
- Weight and Balance calculations completed prior to each flight with proof of verification.
- Preflight and Post Flight Inspection with Signature on the aircraft flight time Hobbs Sheet
- $30,000 Hull Policy
- Flight School and Flying Club Membership
- Need Insurance, we “highly recommend” Avemco.
Must be a Member of Freeflight Aviation.