Bob McCabe is a Independent Flight Instructor available for:
- Flight Instruction
- Discovery Flights
- Aircraft Checkouts
- Biennial Flight Review
- Private Pilot Ground Schools – PPL and Instrument
- Pinch Hitter Course and Flights
- Wings Proficiency Program
- FAA FAASTeam Member
- FITS Certified through Cessna on the G1000 for Technically Advanced Aircraft.
- Bob has more than 20 years of experience and 2200 hours PIC Time and licensed as and Advanced Ground Instructor, Intrument Ground Instructor, and Certified Flight Instructor.
- Bob is a former flight school owner and operator.
- Bob has provided individual instruction, FAA seminars, conducted continuing education programs at Lockheed Martin, GE Aerospace and L-3 Communication.
- Bob developed an aviation training curriculum for Drexel University
- Bob has been a long time member of the NJ Civil Air Patrol (CAP) and is a qualified CAP Instructor Pilot, CAP Check Pilot, Cadet Orientation Pilot and Skills Evaluator.
- Bob served a four year term as Commander of the NJ Wing of the CAP.
- Learn more about the Civil Air Patrol NJ Wing
- Phone – (856) 795-6653 or (856) 912-5329