Freeflight’s Online Scheduling System
Logging Into MyFBO
- Must complete the “Required Reading” section before you can schedule an aircraft and/or flight instructor.
- Our “Required Reading” section contains the Freeflight Aviation “Rules and Regulations” pertaining to our operations, along with other importance subjects.
Need Help with Scheduling?
- Under the “Home” Tab is a Help and Guidance Section with Interactive Tutorials
- You will need to review the “Required Reading” Tab prior to scheduling an Aircraft and Flight Instructor.
Need Rental Insurance Information?
- Under the “Home” Tab is information on Non Owner Rental Insurance
- Weather, Weight and Balance Calulator, Freeflight’s contact infor, along with Flight Instructor contact information is also located under the Home Tab.
- Additional Information from our AVEMCO Partner: RENTERS Flying Rented Aircraft? Avemco® has coverages designed especially for you. Click on the link Avemco® name and visit Avemco’s website to learn more or buy online today. OWNERS Need Insurance for Your Airplane or One You Are Planning to Buy? Avemco® has coverages designed especially for you. Click on the Avemco link below and learn more or submit your quote request today.
- Checkout Avemco’s Rates Today!
- Freeflight Aviation requires a $20,000 hull insurance policy to fly solo.
Ok, I’m ready to schedule and aircraft!
- That’s the “Schedule” Tab. It is important to set the “Filter”. If this is not set, you might not see the aircraft. Please remember to SAVE your settings, or you will have reset the filter again.
- Schedule your aircraft and flight instructor at the Monthly A/C Check Box … single day or multi-day
- The “Schedule” Tab is also the location to DISPATCH or check out your aircraft during flight. It is very important to dispatch your aircraft. Why? We know you are out flying. If you are unable to Dispatch the aircraft on the computer, we recommend leaving a NOTE in the aircraft clipboard slot.
I am having difficulty scheduling an aircraft.
- Did you complete the “Required Reading” at the “HOME” Tab?
When was the last time you’ve flown?
- The “Record” Tab will list your latest flight, the flight time in different aircraft, and your transactions
Where do I find that information and what does it tell me?
- Aircraft Record keeping is under the “Aircraft” Tab.
- Squawks are not allowed to be entered into My FBO. Freeflight maintains a Squawk Book in the aircraft clipboard cabinet. If the My FBO computer system is down, the Squawk Book is always available. Please check the Squawk Book prior to all flight. Have a Squawk, enter it into the book. We HIGHLY recommend sending Freeflight and email also.
I’ve moved, can I update my information?
- Personal information can be updated in the “Profile” Tab.
- What can and can’t be update? Your your address, phone #, email address, your medical, etc. can be update at the profile Tab. Non Owner Rental Insurance renewal date cannot be updated. Freeflight required documentation and will update your insurance expiration date.
- If you update your address or email address in My FBO, please send Freeflight an email on this update. We do not check My FBO for address ore email changes. Your monthly flight statements are mailed/emailed from our Quickbooks accounting system.
What About all those messeges I get by email?
- Most messages are warnings and will be sent to you until the item is updated. Most messages will not prevent you from scheduling the aircraft. It is important you update your medical, your flight review, and your renters insurance documents with Freeflight for insurance purposes.
- The student pilot message on currency, a sign off from the flight instructor, WILL DISSALLOW, the student to schedule by theirself. The student must schedule with a Flight Instructor.
- ALL Flight Instructors are responsible for giving approval in My FBO for sign offs, such as student currency, BFR’s, etc. If you, the Flight Instructor does not give approval in My FBO, warnings in My FBO will be emailed.
Have Questions, Please Ask. Send us an email, call us. We will be Happy To Help.